When You Have to Deal With Google Adword SuspensionsThis is one of my first video blogs, so I'm just going to bulletpoint what it's about below - more details in the video below!
- One of my clients, John Evans of Distinctive Handmade Boxes, received a notice that his Adwords Ads had been suspended, because his website violated "Site Policy". The email was vague and meant John had to call Google Ireland to get more info
- Google Ireland told him "the site isn't working"
- John called me to let me know their reason (which was still vague)
- Google Webmaster Tools showed me that Google were visiting the site several times a day, everyday without any issues - no DNS issues reported - everything fine according to GWT
- I called Google to let them know this, and I wanted to know a specific reason why John's ads were suspended
- The rep told me he'd escalate the issue and call me back
- After calling me back, he said that one of the ads' destination URL was pointing to a page that didn't exist
Share this article:
view my profile on Google+